J-World Productions studio has a great deal of experience recording gospel and contemporary worship music. With a large main tracking room and up to 2 isolation rooms we can handle medium gospel choirs with accompanying instruments recording simultaneously.
J-World Productions’ studios also has two excellent grand pianos. We also provide remote audio recording using studio microphones and video production services with multitrack audio for concerts, services, and all types of Gospel Music events.
J-World studios offers professionals musical instruments players with multitrack audio for concerts, services, and all types of Gospel Music events.
We also provide backup singers with multitrack audio for concerts, services, and all types of Gospel Music events
PRICING – DETAILED LIST
• Monthly Mastering Memberships – $12.50 Per Track –
• Standard 2 Channel Mastering – $25 Per Track
• Platform 2 Channel Mastering – $75 Per Track (ITUNES, YOUTUBE, VINYL + More)
• Stem Mastering (Stem Limit) – $75 Per Track
• Native Instruments STEMS CREATION available.
• DJ Mix- Mastering • $150 Per Mix
• Rush Mastering – For Pricing.
• Vocal Processing – $75 Per Hour (Cleanup | Pitch Correction | EQ | Compression | Effects | ETC)
• Light Mix + Master (Stem Limit) – $125 Per Tack
• Full Project Mix + Master – $250 Per Track
• Project + Mix + Master + Finishing/Enhancements – $400 Per Track
• Full Track Production + Mixing & Mastering – $700 Per Track
• Remix Track Production + Mixing & Mastering – $500 Per Track
FOR PROJECT DETAILS CONTACT US
TV / Commercial / Film / Sample Packs + More
• Studio Access / Music Production – $50 Per Hour (No Engineer) – $75 Per Hour (W/ Engineer)
• Project Mix/Session File – $200 Per Project (Session File From Mix Down (Channels Bounced/Frozen/Grouped – Ableton & Logic)
• Project Mix/Session Stems – $50 Per Project (Session File WAVs (All Channels Bounced
Please contact us
If for any reason you are not satisfied, We will do up to 2 revisions for free to fix it. After the 2nd revision, we will charge full rates for any following revisions.
Contact us: +234(0) 806 3154 192